- Shop Online
- BIO | MaxNobelActive® Compatible
- BIO | Internal HexZimmer Compatible
- BIO | One StageStraumann Compatible
- BIO | QuattroStraumann bone level Compatible
- BIO | Conus 12Astra OsseoSpeed™ Compatible
- BIO | TrilobeNobelReplace® Compatible
- BIO | Custom Abutments
- CBCT and Intra-Oral Sc...
- Guided Surgery
- Guide Tubes
- Preformed Arch Bars
- Surgical Motor
- Piezo Surgical
- 3D Scanners
- STL Case Export
- 3D Printers
- Custom Abutment Blanks
- Exocad Software
- BIO | Max
- BIO | One Stage
- BIO | Quattro
- BIO | Internal Hex
- BIO | Trilobe
- BIO | Conus 12
- BIO | Max
- Overdenture Implant
- Free Instruments
- Starter Packages
- Video Manuals
- Surgical Sequence
- Education & Events
- Sinus Lift Kit
- Basic Hammerless Sinus Lift Instrument Technique
- Advanced Simplified Sinus Lift Technique (No Probe)
- Full Arch With Surgical Guide with Bone Expander
- Full Arch Extractions and Implant Placement
- Amazing Accuracy of Guided Surgery. All on 4 Edentulous Arch
- Blue Sky Bio and FormLabs Deliver a Revolutionary DICOM to Surgical Guide Protocol
- About Us
Tackable Synthetic Membrane
Important Product Information at Bottom of Page
Tackable Synthetic Uni-Layer Membrane
Inion GTR™ Biodegradable Membrane System is intended to be used as a barrier membrane in dental guided tissue regeneration (GTR) and guided bone regeneration (GBR) procedures. The system consists of dental membranes and tacks made of biodegradable co-polymers composed of L-lactic, D-lactic, glycolic acid and trimethylene carbonate. These polymers degrade in vivo by hydrolysis into alpha-hydroxy acids that are metabolized by the body.
The biodegradable Inion GTR tacks are used to fasten the membranes. The dental membrane provides a barrier over 8-12 weeks in vivo, and resorbed thereafter. The plasticizer provided temporarily softens the membrane and is used to facilitate the handling and shaping of membranes. Inion GTR Biodegradable Membrane System implants are sterile, non-collagenous and non-pyrogenic.
The Inion GTR Biodegradable Membrane System is indicated for the surgical treatment of periodontal defects such as class II furcation defects, intrabony defects and recession type defects; for pre-implant and peri-implant surgery; and for covering bone defects and empty sockets.
Ground Shipping only
To leave a review, please log in and refresh the page.
No ratings. Be the first to leave a review!