Blue Sky Plan® is computer software for viewing and reformatting images created by computerized tomography and can be used for virtual implant treatment planning and surgical guide fabrication. For more information regarding the beta version of Blue Sky Plan® please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agree to Terms and Download the NEW Version of Blue Sky Plan - 64bit (V4.2.5 64bit)
MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW
The user acknowledges prior to download and use that;
1. Blue Sky Plan® is available for download free of charge in many countries throughout the world.
2. The software is a medical device that can only be used by or under the direct supervision of a licensed practitioner.
3. That this software should not be utilized without careful review of the complete instructional manual located in the 'Help' section of the software.
4. Periodic updates for the software may become available and it is the user's responsibility to inform Blue Sky Bio of email address changes. Users are further urged to check the Blue Sky Bio website for software upgrade announcements.
5. The hardware on which the software is installed conforms to the following minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home/Professional 64 bit or OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or newer
- Processor: Quad Core Intel i7 or comparable
- RAM: At least 16 GB
- Video Card: dedicated NVidia or AMD card, at least 3 GB video RAM (e.g. NVidia GeForce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7750, …)
- Monitor: 21 inch, resolution at least 1920x1080
- Hard Disk: 5 GB of free space
6. By downloading the software and requesting a licensing code, the user agrees to use the email communication to attest to his/her agreement to the terms and conditions stated in the “Agreement to Terms and Download” and to the user “License Agreement”.
By receiving Blue Sky Plan® you agree to the terms and conditions listed above. After downloading please complete the registration form in the software to request your license code.
mdi Europa GmbH
Langenhagener Straße 71 D-30855 Langenhagen
Contact email@example.com to receive a legacy version of Blue Sky Plan.
Blue Sky Bio, LLC is not affiliated with, nor warrants the products of other implant companies listed within Blue Sky Plan® software.
Please be aware that 32 bit computers are limited to 4GB of RAM and often have less.
Our software requirements are 3GB of available RAM to run Blue Sky Plan and 1GB of RAM on the video card. A computer is usually using over 1GB RAM just for being on. The software may not run at all, may respond slowly or may encounter problems while loading a large data set or importing STL files, when operating on a 32 bit machine.
We recommend using a 64 bit computer with at least 6GB of RAM when using Blue Sky Plan.Proceed to download 32 bit version Cancel