- Shop Online
- BIO | MaxNobelActive® Compatible
- BIO | Internal HexZimmer Compatible
- BIO | One StageStraumann Compatible
- BIO | QuattroStraumann bone level Compatible
- BIO | Conus 12Astra OsseoSpeed™ Compatible
- BIO | TrilobeNobelReplace® Compatible
- BIO | Custom Abutments
- CBCT and Intra-Oral Sc...
- Guided Surgery
- Digital Dentures
- Guide Tubes
- Preformed Arch Bars
- Surgical Motor
- Piezo Surgical
- 3D Scanners
- STL Case Export
- 3D Printers
- Custom Abutment Blanks
- Exocad Software
- BIO | Max
- BIO | Max
- BIO | Internal Hex
- BIO | One Stage
- BIO | Quattro
- BIO | Conus 12
- BIO | Trilobe
- Overdenture Implant
- Free Instruments
- Starter Packages
- Video Manuals
- Surgical Sequence
- Education & Events
- Sinus Lift Kit
- Basic Hammerless Sinus Lift Instrument Technique
- Advanced Simplified Sinus Lift Technique (No Probe)
- Full Arch With Surgical Guide with Bone Expander
- Full Arch Extractions and Implant Placement
- Amazing Accuracy of Guided Surgery. All on 4 Edentulous Arch
- Blue Sky Bio and FormLabs Deliver a Revolutionary DICOM to Surgical Guide Protocol
- About Us
Important Product Information at Bottom of Page
EZ PickUp Self-Curing Resin
|EZ PickUp - Complete Kit||220237||$112.00|
|EZ PickUp Material Syringe and Tips||220235||$88.50|
|EZ PickUp Tips - refill (15 pack)||220233||$16.00|
|SternVantage Varnish LC (30ml bottle)|
EZ PickUp™ will chemically bond to acrylic only if a primer is used. Use SternVantage® Varnish LC as a primer for acrylic.
EZ PickUp Complete Kit includes: Material syringe, tips and Stern Vantage Varnish.
EZ PickUp Material Syringe and Tips with Varnish - Tissue-colored, automixing, self-curing attachment processing material. 15 gram cartridges, 15 Tips and 5.0ml Varnish.
EZ PickUp Syringe and Tips (Self-Curing) - Tissue-colored, automixing, self-curing attachment processing material. 15 gram cartridges. Light cured resin primer (LC Varnish #221001) is needed for the EZ Pick-up to chemically bond to acrylic.
EZ PickUp Tips - 15 Dispensing Tips for EZ PickUp Material.
Vantage Varnish - SternVantage® Varnish LC is a light cure one-component surface coating material based on acrylates and cures without a smear layer caused by oxygen inhibition. It has been developed especially for cases where the surface of acrylate materials after polymerization exhibits an undesired or intolerable smear layer, where increased surface hardness is desirable or where the oral environment must be protected from elution of monomers out of freshly polymerized materials. Treatment of polymerized composite surfaces, custom trays or temporary crowns and bridges with Varnish LC yields a hard, high gloss, solvent and stain resistant, ultra dry finish with a smooth surface. Plaque formation and deposition of tartar is minimized. Varnish LC is cured with a common dental halogen light unit or in an UV or stroboscopic light unit. Contents: one 30ml bottle Varnish LC.
Ground Shipping Only.
Blue Sky Bio is not affiliated with Sterngold Dental, LLC