- Shop Online
- BIO | One StageStraumann Compatible
- BIO | QuattroStraumann bone level Compatible
- BIO | Internal HexZimmer Compatible
- BIO | TrilobeNobelReplace® Compatible
- BIO | Conus 12Astra OsseoSpeed™ Compatible
- BIO | MaxNobelActive® Compatible
- BIO | Max MiniNobelActive® Compatible
- BIO | ThreeAstra OsseoSpeed™ Compatible
- BIO | MolarZimmer Compatible
- BIO | Custom Abutments
- Guided Surgery
- Guide Tubes
- Surgical Motor
- Piezo Surgical
- 3D Scanners
- CBCT and Intra-Oral Sc...
- STL Case Export
- 3D Printers
- Custom Abutment Blanks
- BIO | One Stage
- BIO | One Stage
- BIO | Quattro
- BIO | Internal Hex
- BIO | Trilobe
- BIO | Conus 12
- BIO | Max
- Overdenture Implant
- Free Instruments
- Starter Packages
- Surgical Sequence
- Education & Events
- Sinus Lift Kit
- Basic Hammerless Sinus Lift Instrument Technique
- Advanced Simplified Sinus Lift Technique (No Probe)
- Full Arch With Surgical Guide with Bone Expander
- Full Arch Extractions and Implant Placement
- Amazing Accuracy of Guided Surgery. All on 4 Edentulous Arch
- Blue Sky Bio and FormLabs Deliver a Revolutionary DICOM to Surgical Guide Protocol
- About Us
Important Product Information at Bottom of Page
|Implantest Complete System||Implantest||$1790.00|
|Extra Probe Tip||5953518||$50.00|
|Replacement Test Sleeve||5950027||$11.00|
The Implantest is a digital measuring instrument for use in dental practices. It is designed for the following range of applications:
- Assessment of the stability of dental implants immediately after placement, during the integration phase and post restoration
Unlike other measuring devices, Implantest can be used directly on healing screws, abutments, restorations and teeth.
Implantest is based on the long term technology and clinical success of the Periotest measuring device.
Getting Started Hints: during the measuring process the Implantest must be held horizontally with a maximum deviation of approximately +/- 25 degrees. A distance of 1 to 2mm is necessary between tip of probe and target. Conduct a series of test measurements on a model to learn positioning prior to use.
Click here to see the Implantest comparison chart.
Click here to review the Implantest operating manual.
Two year warranty on handheld device from date of purchase. Six month warranty on all accessories. Warranty supplied by Medizintechnik Gulden. Freight charges to Medizintechnik paid by customer. Return freight included if repair covered by warranty.