Important Product Information at Bottom of Page
(not including freight)
Freight is not included in the price and will be calculated on an individual basis. Includes 3 days of training at the Wixom Corporate Training Center in Michigan. Price also includes mill engineers on-site for 2 days of installation and follow-up training, part run-off. 1 year limited warranty on machine and spindle.
The Versamill 5X-200 based digital dental manufacturing system supports the manufacturing of multiple copings, crowns, bridges, inlays/onlays, abutments, dental bars and implant bridges.
|- 5-Axis dental milling center capable of 5-Axis simultaneous machining including undercuts.
- Machine hard and soft materials - including: titanium, stainless, CoCr, glass-ceramics, zirconia, PMMA and More.
- Ideal for the production of abutments, bar overdentures, bridges, copings, crowns and models.
- Long tool life and superior surface finishes due to extreme stability and minimum vibration.
- Dual coolant tanks, eliminates cross-contamination and makes for easy swapping between metal and zirconia.
- Flexible universal fixturing for quick adaption to different materials and restoration types.
- Integrated HSM machine control.
- Open architecture design compatible with industry standard software for easy integration into a complete manufacturing solution.
|Travel Limits (X,Y & Z Axis)||330mm X-Axis, 146mm Y-Axis, 145mm Z-Axis|
|Travel Limits (A & B Axis)||± 180 Degrees A-Axis, ± 30 Degrees B-Axis|
|Maximum Feedrate (X,Y & Z Axis)||6,000 mm/min|
|Maximum Feedrate (A & B Axis)||30 RPM|
|Spindle||60,000 RPM 3Kw Air Cooled|
|Automatic Tool Changer||15 Tools w/Tool Breakage Sensor|
|Rectangular Material Block||100mm X 100mm X 28mm|
|Circular Material Block||98.3Ø Disc|
|Machine Dimensions||745mm (W) X 830mm (L) X 1765mm (H)|
|Installation Space||1220mm (W) X 900mm (L) X 2025mm (H)|
|Coolant Cabinet Dimensions||500mm (W) X 813mm (L) X 1085mm (H)|
|Gross Weight (For Shipment)||475 kg|
|Input Power||220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz Single Phase, 15 amps|
|Clamp Diameter/Tool Shank||6.0mm|
The Versamill 5X-200, Flagship of the Versamill product line, conforms to the philosophy of Open Solutions for laboratories and dental practices. It can be driven by any open CAM system and can utilize material readily available on the open market.
The combination of rigid machine structure, closed-loop servo-driven drive system and 60,000 rpm, 3kW spindle enables the Versamill to machine hard and soft materials, while maintaining fine tolerances. With feedrates over 3,000mm per minute productivity is high, cycle times are low and bench time is kept to the absolute minimum.
Installation, training, service, repair and warranty provided by, Axsys Dental Solutions, Inc.
One year after purchase Axsys will contact its customers and offer a PersonalCARE Support Programs. The Gold package is $2,500 a year. Click here to review the PersonalCARE datasheet.