Blue Sky Plan® is computer software for viewing and reformatting images created by computerized tomography and can be used for virtual implant treatment planning and surgical guide fabrication. For more information regarding the beta version of Blue Sky Plan® please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW
The user acknowledges prior to download and use that;
1. Blue Sky Plan® is available for download free of charge in many countries throughout the world.
2. The software is a medical device that can only be used by or under the direct supervision of a licensed practitioner.
3. That this software should not be utilized without careful review of the complete instructional manual located in the 'Help' section of the software.
4. Periodic updates for the software may become available and it is the user's responsibility to inform Blue Sky Bio of email address changes. Users are further urged to check the Blue Sky Bio website for software upgrade announcements.
5. The hardware on which the software is installed conforms to the following minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home/Professional 64 bit or OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or newer
- Processor: Quad Core Intel i7 or comparable
- RAM: At least 16 GB
- Video Card: dedicated NVidia or AMD card, at least 3 GB video RAM (e.g. NVidia GeForce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7750, …)
- Monitor: 21 inch, resolution at least 1920x1080
- Hard Disk: 5 GB of free space
6. By downloading the software and requesting a licensing code, the user agrees to use the email communication to attest to his/her agreement to the terms and conditions stated in the “Agreement to Terms and Download” and to the user “License Agreement”.
By receiving Blue Sky Plan® you agree to the terms and conditions listed above. After downloading please complete the registration form in the software to request your license code.
mdi Europa GmbH
Langenhagener Straße 71 D-30855 Langenhagen
Blue Sky Bio, LLC is not affiliated with, nor warrants the products of other implant companies listed within Blue Sky Plan® software.