- Shop Online
- BIO | MaxNobelActive® Compatible
- BIO | Internal HexZimmer Compatible
- BIO | One StageStraumann Compatible
- BIO | QuattroStraumann bone level Compatible
- BIO | Conus 12Astra OsseoSpeed™ Compatible
- BIO | TrilobeNobelReplace® Compatible
- BIO | Custom Abutments
- CBCT and Intra-Oral Sc...
- Guided Surgery
- Digital Dentures
- Guide Tubes
- Preformed Arch Bars
- Surgical Motor
- Piezo Surgical
- 3D Scanners
- STL Case Export
- 3D Printers
- Custom Abutment Blanks
- Exocad Software
- BIO | Max
- BIO | Max
- BIO | Internal Hex
- BIO | One Stage
- BIO | Quattro
- BIO | Conus 12
- BIO | Trilobe
- Overdenture Implant
- Free Instruments
- Starter Packages
- Video Manuals
- Surgical Sequence
- Education & Events
- Sinus Lift Kit
- Basic Hammerless Sinus Lift Instrument Technique
- Advanced Simplified Sinus Lift Technique (No Probe)
- Full Arch With Surgical Guide with Bone Expander
- Full Arch Extractions and Implant Placement
- Amazing Accuracy of Guided Surgery. All on 4 Edentulous Arch
- Blue Sky Bio and FormLabs Deliver a Revolutionary DICOM to Surgical Guide Protocol
- About Us
Important Product Information at Bottom of Page
15° Angle Correction
|6mm - Preparable Abutment Regular/Narrow||AU5541||$85.00|
25° Angle Correction
|6mm - Preparable Abutment Regular/Narrow||AU5548||$85.00|
|whiteMetal Opaquer, 1 gram||WM1||$55.00|
|whiteMetal Opaquer, single unit||WMSU||$7.50|
whiteMetal® is a light cured, resin based opaquer, with zirconia particles for titanium abutments. It masks the metal with a layer of only 25-50 microns and has an excellent bond strength of 35 MPa. whiteMetal is intended to be covered by a restoration and not designed to be left exposed.
Only Compatible with Tissue Level implants.
Compatible with Straumann®-ITI® Lifecore® Stage 1® implants.
Blue Sky Bio 1-piece angle correction abutments have increased fracture resistance and require intraoral preparation with a carbide bur and copious irrigation. Blue Sky Bio angle correction abutments are not a 2-piece design like ITI-Straumann® angled abutments.
Angle Correction Abutments will fit narrow and regular platform implants.
Must be inserted with a .048 screwdriver head. (See Prosthetic Kits).
For 2-piece angle correction abutments click here.
Requires intraoral preparation.