- Shop Online
- BIO | MaxNobelActive® Compatible
- BIO | Internal HexZimmer Compatible
- BIO | One StageStraumann Compatible
- BIO | QuattroStraumann bone level Compatible
- BIO | Conus 12Astra OsseoSpeed™ Compatible
- BIO | TrilobeNobelReplace® Compatible
- BIO | Custom Abutments
- CBCT and Intra-Oral Sc...
- Guided Surgery
- Digital Dentures
- Guide Tubes
- Preformed Arch Bars
- Surgical Motor
- Piezo Surgical
- 3D Scanners
- STL Case Export
- 3D Printers
- Custom Abutment Blanks
- Exocad Software
- BIO | Max
- BIO | Max
- BIO | Internal Hex
- BIO | One Stage
- BIO | Quattro
- BIO | Conus 12
- BIO | Trilobe
- Overdenture Implant
- Free Instruments
- Starter Packages
- Video Manuals
- Surgical Sequence
- Education & Events
- Sinus Lift Kit
- Basic Hammerless Sinus Lift Instrument Technique
- Advanced Simplified Sinus Lift Technique (No Probe)
- Full Arch With Surgical Guide with Bone Expander
- Full Arch Extractions and Implant Placement
- Amazing Accuracy of Guided Surgery. All on 4 Edentulous Arch
- Blue Sky Bio and FormLabs Deliver a Revolutionary DICOM to Surgical Guide Protocol
- About Us
Important Product Information at Bottom of Page
VibraJect R3 Kit with Recharging Unit
|VibraJect R3 Kit with Recharging Unit||VJR3R||$325.00|
VibraJect® blocks pain from injections based on the Gate Control Theory. The battery operated motor attaches to a conventional syringe causing the needle to vibrate. The high frequency vibration of the needle stimulates the nerve ending and blocks the transmission of pain feelings to the brain. VibraJect® is effective for all types of injections including intraligamental, palatal and blocks. It is an easy and affordable way to simplify injections and improve the patient’s dental experience. The use of a topical anesthetic is not necessary when using VibraJect®.
The clinician attaches the clip bracket and motor to a conventional syringe and turns the motor on by twisting the knob on top of the motor. A normal injection technique is used. The clip bracket can be left attached to the syringe during autoclaving. The motor is easily removed from the clip bracket prior to autoclaving and can be wiped off with alcohol or other surface disinfectants.
VibraJect® Comes in two models: VJ2002 Standard Kit with replaceable 1.5 volt batteries and the VJR3R Rechargeable Kit containing two rechargeable batteries and recharging unit. Both models function identically and use the same autoclavable clip brackets. The VJR3R Kit is recommended for clinicians performing more than 50 injections per week to save the cost of replacement batteries.
Click here for Setup and Instructions.
To leave a review, please log in and refresh the page.
No ratings. Be the first to leave a review!