- Shop Online
- BIO | MaxNobelActive® Compatible
- BIO | Internal HexZimmer Compatible
- BIO | One StageStraumann Compatible
- BIO | QuattroStraumann bone level Compatible
- BIO | Conus 12Astra OsseoSpeed™ Compatible
- BIO | TrilobeNobelReplace® Compatible
- BIO | Custom Abutments
- CBCT and Intra-Oral Sc...
- Guided Surgery
- Digital Dentures
- Guide Tubes
- Preformed Arch Bars
- Surgical Motor
- Piezo Surgical
- 3D Scanners
- STL Case Export
- 3D Printers
- Custom Abutment Blanks
- Exocad Software
- BIO | Max
- BIO | Max
- BIO | Internal Hex
- BIO | One Stage
- BIO | Quattro
- BIO | Conus 12
- BIO | Trilobe
- Overdenture Implant
- Free Instruments
- Starter Packages
- Video Manuals
- Surgical Sequence
- Education & Events
- Sinus Lift Kit
- Basic Hammerless Sinus Lift Instrument Technique
- Advanced Simplified Sinus Lift Technique (No Probe)
- Full Arch With Surgical Guide with Bone Expander
- Full Arch Extractions and Implant Placement
- Amazing Accuracy of Guided Surgery. All on 4 Edentulous Arch
- Blue Sky Bio and FormLabs Deliver a Revolutionary DICOM to Surgical Guide Protocol
- About Us
whiteMetal® is a light cured, resin based opaquer, with zirconia particles for titanium abutments. It masks the metal with a layer of only 25-50 microns and has an excellent bond strength of 35 MPa. whiteMetal is intended to be covered by a restoration and not designed to be left exposed.
Important Product Information at Bottom of Page
|whiteMetal Opaquer, 1 gram||WM1||$55.00|
|whiteMetal Opaquer, single unit||WMSU||$7.50|
|whiteMetal Opaquer, 3 gram - Temporarily Unavailable||WM3||$125.00|
WhiteMetal includes whiteMetal opaquer, primer, bristle tip brushes and an instructional booklet.
Click here to review the whiteMetal procedure.
Not currently available in Canada.
To leave a review, please log in and refresh the page.
No ratings. Be the first to leave a review!