Important Product Information at Bottom of Page
|Bond Apatite 1cc||HA-BB-Pack1||$128.00|
Click here to review the 3D Bond manual.
Bond Apatite® is a novel product of Augma Biomaterials Ltd. It is a combination of 3D Bond™ (biphasic calcium sulfate) with a formula of hydroxyapatite granules. This is a cement-based osteoconductive composite, synthetic bone graft substitute that is used for bone reconstruction in a range of dental applications and is intended for filling, augmenting and reconstructing the wide diversity of defects in the maxillofacial bones.
Bond Apatite® is delivered in an all-in-one dual-chamber, prefilled syringe, containing the granulated powder and physiological saline. Mixing the powder component with the liquid in the driver results in a viscous composite that is suitable for injection into the graft site.
The advantages of Bond Apatite® Bone Graft Cement
- Self-setting cement, with the ability to adhere and harden instantly at the defected site. Less than a minute is required for graft placement and stabilisation; significantly reducing time and simplifying the procedure.
- Membrane coverage is nonobligatory
- Highly biocompatible and bioactive material
- Lowered costs
Bond Apatite® - Examples of Clinical Applications
- Sinus floor augmentation
- Periodontal bone defects
- Dehiscence; fenestrations
- Alveolar ridge augmentation
- Horizontal defect (and crest widening)
- Filling bony defects pre implant placement
- Filling of cyst cavities
Click here to review Augma Bio Protocols & Tips.