Important Product Information at Bottom of Page
Demineralized Bone Putty
|OsteoSelect® DBM Putty .5cc.||309005||$141.00|
|OsteoSelect® DBM Putty 1cc.||309010||$244.00|
OsteoSelect® DBM Putty is engineered with the surgeon in mind. With exceptional handling characteristics, OsteoSelect can be easily molded into any shape and compressed into bony voids. Taking the design a step further, Bacterin has validated a low-dose, low-temperature gamma sterilization process to provide maximum osteoinductive potential while still affording device level sterility. OsteoSelect DBM Putty carries the STERILE R claim (SAL 10 -6)
- Not all commercially available putties are terminally sterilized.
- 74% DBM by dry mass – Higher than many DBM putties on the market.
Superior Handling Characteristics
The formulation of OsteoSelect DBM Putty was engineered to optimize the handling properties.
- More cohesive than most currently available formulations.
- Resists movement under direct irrigation
- OsteoSelect does not ‘dry’ or ‘set up’ like epoxy before or after implantation.
- Better handling than most DBM putties.
Ground Shipping only